Ordering should be easy, select your products and place them in the shopping cart. The total amount and weight will be visible. Different categories are used to make finding products easier, also the search button should help to quickly find the product you are looking for. After checkout, you will receive a confirmation email with the order information.
Prices and Taxes
With regard to VAT, there are 3 cases:
- for NL customers and EU individuals, 21% NL VAT will be charged
- for EU businesses with a valid VAT-id, 0% VAT will be charged (VAT reverse charge)
- for customers outside the EU, 0% VAT will be charged (export)
As a result, the correct prices will only be shown if the customers shipping address is known for which you can make an account. By default, prices with 21% VAT are shown.
EU businesses need to select the 'EU business' customer group during Checkout or when registering for an account. A valid EU VAT-id needs to be entered, which is manually checked before I can ship the order.
For orders outside the EU a CN-22 note will be part of the address label, stating the nature of the goods (e.g.
electronic components or electronic kits) and the total price. Be aware that your local customs may charge VAT.
Shipping and handling
The shipping and handling fee depends on the destination (NL, EU,
World), shipment method and weight. The exact amount will automatically be shown during
checkout. Your order will be shipped as soon as I have confirmed that
the payment has been received. Due to recent changes in international post regulation,
products outside The Netherlands may not be sent in bubble envelopes anymore, which
unfortunately increased the shipping costs. Packages are sent using the shipping method you select during checkout. Estimated shipping time may vary from one
day (The Netherlands) to several days (Europe) or even weeks (World).
You will be notified once an order has been shipped and you can track it if you select a shipping method with track-and-trace.
Currently, three payment methods can be used:
- Bank transfer. Within the EU, bank transfer is the cheapest and therefore preferred method. You will receive my IBAN and BIC/SWIFT details when you place the order.
- iDEAL, which is a NL payment service and can therefore only be used if you have a NL bank account.
- Paypal allows to pay using various creditcards, but is expensive and therefore an extra fee is added to the order.